NCT's Ten has recently been busy with his solo activities in China. The 26-year-old wowed fans at the Great Dance Crew event as a mentor. On the sidelines of his busy life, NCT's Ten went live on Instagram to greet fans who missed him. In the live broadcast, Ten tried to cook.

One of the foods he tried to make was dumplings. At that time, Ten explained that he made dumplings and after finishing turned off the gas. Then, Ten went into the room to listen to music. "Okay, so there was one thing that scared me yesterday. 

So I'm cooking my dumplings, right? And I've turned off the gas," Ten explained. "But when I came back two hours later, I was in my room listening to music and stuff." But because he wanted to make something, Ten returned to the kitchen.  

But at that moment he realized that the stove he used to make dumplings had not been turned off the gas.  "When I came back two hours later, so I went to the kitchen to make something else and I found that I didn't turn off the gas," Ten said. Not only that, there was a fire burning on the motorcycle. 

Ten explained that the fire burned violently when he saw it. Because the fire burned violently, Ten felt that he almost burned down the dormitory he was living in at the time. "So I actually almost burned the place. It was very scary. So I learned something new: turn off the gas and check carefully if it's dead."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post