EXO has never stopped surprising their comeback with the album EXIST. On the same day as the release of the seventh album on Monday July 10, 2023, one of the EXO members, namely D.O, announced that he had created an Instagram account. D.O is one of only two EXO members who do not have a personal Instagram so far (the last being Chen). 

Of course, the appearance of the owner of the real name Do Kyungsoo on the Instagram social media platform was greeted very lively by EXO-L (as EXO fans are called). This is because there is a very long distance between the last EXO members who made Instagram and D.O's appearance on social media. 

The comments column for his uploads was immediately flooded with welcoming sentences, crying emojis, and hilarious comments. "Oh my God, this is my dream! I'm so happy that I can't help it!" wrote one fan. "Bro, is this the caption?" another fan wrote referring to the photo without description uploaded by D.O to Instagram. 

"That's right, that's right, at first I opened my chest (in the teaser photo), now I've started to open Instagram!  What do you mean? You should just stay as a member of the assembly so that I don't see how many rivals I have!" other fans wrote ending with three crying emojis. "Sorry, I still don't think so. Slow down, Mr. Astronaut," wrote another. 

'Mr Astronaut' is a play on the currently widely used social media meme 'Mr Driver'; replaced by an astronaut because of D.O's role in his latest film The Moon which will be aired next month. "So, you already have IG, don't sit around, okay, use it! I'll tell you, on IG you can go live, you can make stories, and when you go live, you can be busy with other members. 

Don't turn it into a grave, IG That's for selfies, keep uploading selfies, don't lose it if you're tired because there are lots of notifications on IG," another wrote. So far D.O has only uploaded two posts with four different photos. One photo is a Cream Soda promotion with a teaser photo of him. Another photo shows a portrait of the full moon and BTS on the set of The Moon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post