Singer Kim Jong Kook talked about his habit of being frugal in everyday life. On Sunday, July 23, 2023, the SBS program "My Little Old Boy" featuring Kim Jong Kook, Kim Jong Min, and Lee Sang Min visited Sunwoo Yongnyeo's house. Meeting Sunwoo Yongnyeo, Jeon Won Ju, Lee Kyung Sil, and Kim Ji Sun there, Kim Jong Min prepared flower gifts for the four sisters. 

Receiving the gift, Kim Ji Sun praised Kim Jong Min and said, "You will definitely get married the fastest." Lee Sang Min then pointed at Kim Jong Kook and said, "The first problem is Jong Kook. From what I saw, he didn't get married because he was afraid to spend the money he earned."

Kim Jong Min also agreed with Lee Sang Min's statement and said that Kim Jong Kook was really the frugal type. Despite being denied by Kim Jong Kook, Lee Sang Min continued, "I have paid off debts for 17 years, so spending money doesn't bother me, but Jong Kook always saves." Finally, Kim Jong Kook shared about his habit of being very frugal in spending money. 

"I rarely spend money. When I'm alone, I never turn on the air conditioner. Like yesterday and the day before, I only use the fan," said Kim Jong Kook as quoted from KBIZoom on July 24, 2023. Kim Jong Min continued to expose Kim Jong Kook and said, "The last time I was at his house, I was almost beaten after using two pieces of tissue." 

This was made clear by Kim Jong Kook who replied, "You only need to use one sheet. It's not about saving money. I'm just preventing you from wasting it. Not only that, Kim Jong Kook also has no problem reusing wet wipes. "Depends on where you use it. I use it for oily dishes when washing dishes," said Kim Jong Kook. 

Hearing the story, Kim Ji Sun sighed and said, "Don't live like that." Kim Jong Kook's frugal lifestyle is not without reason. While appearing on SBS's "My Ugly Duckling", the singer revealed that the habit of frugal living was inherited from his father, who had a difficult past.

In addition to rarely turning on the air conditioner and saving on the use of tissues, Kim Jong Kook also divided toilet paper so that more was used in each box. He also uses his toothbrush until his hair starts to fall out. Because he was thrifty, Kim Jong Kook used the same car for 10 years until he was contacted by the tax office to replace his car.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post