One of the members of the MONSTA X boy group, namely Kihyun, announced the date of his mandatory military service through a farewell letter to fans. Quoting from Allkpop on Tuesday August 1, 2023, Kihyun uploaded his handwritten letter via the MONSTA X fan cafe page. 

In his letter, Kihyun announced his military enlistment date this August, while also expressing his gratitude to Monbebe (MONSTA X fans). Not forgetting that he also said that he would spend time with fans before his departure date arrived. Follow the contents of Kihyun's handwritten letter to fans.

"I will carry out military service starting on August 22, 2023. Even though I have discussed this many times, and you know my time will definitely come, I'm sure the fans will definitely be worried," said Kihyun. He continued, "However, I felt relieved because I felt I would finish the homework I had been putting off."

In his letter, Kihyun also expressed his gratitude because many people have supported him all this time. He also promised to spend precious time with fans until the time for his departure came. "I thank you because there are so many people who support me. 

I will do my best to make precious memories in various ways until I leave later," he added. He continued, "The members including myself will be going away for a while. However, you guys don't go anywhere. I'm not kidding. I'm really serious." Kihyun also asked fans to eat well, take care of their health, and stay energetic. 

And overall lived a good life, until they didn't realize Kihyun had returned from his mandatory military service. "When I come back later, I will say 'I love you Monbebe' with all the members. Until here. I love you and goodbye," he concluded.

Meanwhile, Kihyun is the fourth member of MONSTA X to carry out his military service. Following Shownu, Minhyuk, and Jooheon. Shownu completed his mandatory military service last April, while Minhyuk and Jooheon have just left for military service in the near future. Both are serving as active duty soldiers.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post