It is known that NCT's Mark will soon be making a comeback with NCT Dream through the album Broken Melodies. Welcoming the next promotion, the Canadian K-Pop idol made a 'breakthrough' with the latest appearance. At the recent Lotte Dutty Free Family Concert, he appeared with an 'undercut' hairstyle that fascinated his fans.

Fans are of course always looking forward to the latest appearances from their idols. Recently NCT's Mark also made a successful surprise that made him a conversation. Many NCTzens (the name for NCT fans) praised the appearance of his hair, which is now black and has an undercut style. 

Knowing that he is busy being discussed, the owner of the real name Mark Lee did not hesitate to share his pose with new hair. "You like selfies. Of course I will try to take them for you. I should have taken a picture when I was wearing my personal clothes," said Mark through the Bubble application. Not long after, Mark also sent his selfies and videos while showing off his hair. 

Previously it was long enough to maintain a long style, now Mark's hair is made shorter. In the video, he also shows the undercut and scratch on the side. The cut looks suitable for the 24-year-old man. Seeing Mark with an undercut hairstyle, the fans remembered the past statement from the NCT Dream leader. 

Previously, Mark had said that he thought most women liked men with short hair styles. At that time, the rapper also admitted that he intended to change his cut. "You have to give a lot of money because I was thinking about changing it. I was kidding. I didn't think so. I thought women like men with short hair, I said, what happened?" said the singer of 'Child'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post