Park Hae Jin was separated from his mother for 17 years. This was because his parents divorced when he was still in junior high school. He shared the personal story of the actor who played My Love from the Star through the SBS program My Little Old Boy which aired on Sunday August 13, 2023. 

There, Park Hae Jin recounted his journey as a child from a broken-home family until he had to live with his older sister all this time. "When I was little, my mother and father divorced and separated. I ended up living with my brother and father until the third grade of junior high school," Park Hae Jin opened. 

He continued, from there he then parted ways with his father and older sister. This is because they have to choose to live with other families. "In my first year of high school, I lived with my grandmother from my mother's side, my older sister lived with my grandmother from my father's side," he continued. 

After years of being separated from his mother, Park Hae Jin is finally able to live together. Something he never got for the last 17 years or so. Being a successful actor has made Park Hae Jin feel responsible for his core family. Even now he still lives with his niece. "I finally moved again and lived with my mother after 16-17 years apart, and continue to live with her to this day. 

I also live with my eldest nephew since they were born, and this is our 13th year living together," concluded Park Hae Jin. Park Hae Jin is turning 40 this year. His latest work, The Killing Vote, aired on SBS since August 10, 2023. He starred in this thriller drama with Lim Ji Yeon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post