South Korean actor, Kim Min Jae said goodbye to carrying out his mandatory military duties. He will begin his basic military training on Monday September 18, 2023. This was revealed by Kim Min Jae's management, Nyam Nyam Entertainment, on Wednesday September 6, 2023. 

Not long after, Kim Min Jae also made an announcement by writing a letter to fans via his official fan cafe. "Today there is a story that I want to tell directly. Many of you must be curious. I will enter the military on September 18, 2023 to carry out my obligations as a citizen," said Kim Min Jae in his letter. 

He also explained that he would join the military band. Kim Min Jae can't wait to be able to undertake this new activity and gain experience from it. At the end, Kim Min Jae promised to return as a stronger figure. He also said he would not forget the fans who had supported him during his break from the world of entertainment. 

"I will be joining the military band, and the thought of not being able to meet you makes me sad and full of regret. But I am also excited and grateful for the new experiences and growth that being in the military will provide."

"I will return as a stronger, wiser person, without forgetting all the love you have given me. I promise to repay your love and support through my work as an actor," he concluded. Kim Min Jae is an actor born November 1, 1996 who is known for a series of works on the small screen and the big screen. 

The Korean drama he acted in was like Dr. Romantic, Do You Like Brahms?, Dali and Cocky Prince, to Poong The Joseon Psychiatrist. This year Kim Min Jae also played the Netflix drama Bloodhounds. Throughout 2018, he starred in several films such as Love+Sling, Feng Shui, and as a voice actor in Swing Kids.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post