NCT's Mark recently graced the cover of Esquire Korea magazine for the October issue. Wearing an outfit from the Polo Ralph Lauren brand as the brand ambassador, Mark carries a mature concept with a warm vibe.  At the same time, he also conducted a number of interview sessions, and shared many things for fans.

Having a successful career as a K-Pop idol, and being a member of the boy group NCT in particular, Mark was asked about what kind of life he wanted to live. "What kind of people or what kind of life do you envy the most?" asked Esquire in their interview session with Mark.

Quoting from the @nct_vibe account on Thursday September 21, 2023, the Canadian idol gave an answer that was quite surprising to fans. Mark admitted, "I think I can give the same answer to what kind of people or lives I envy. I envy people the most who know and love themselves and their lives."

The singer of the song 'Golden Hour' continued, "I try to see and accept myself objectively and love myself, but I haven't reached the level I thought." Mark further explained that there were times when he felt like he didn't know himself well. 

"There are times when I feel that I still don't know myself very well, and there are times when I realize that there is another side of me that I still can't love," he explained. Hearing Mark's answer, the interviewer was shocked by the idol's thoughts at such a young age. 

According to him, knowing and loving yourself well is what will happen in a similar way. Mark answered, "That's right, knowing and loving yourself is a package deal." Hearing Mark's answer about himself, fans admitted that they related to the character and attitude of their idol. Not a few fans admit that sometimes they still cannot know and accept themselves well.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post