Following the news about the new activities of the group SF9 with 8 members, without Rowoon who will focus on acting, the idol directly wrote a letter of his heart to fans. Quoting from Soompi on Monday September 18, 2023, in the letter he wrote Rowoon apologized to fans. The idol was also afraid to start his explanation.

However, with determination and a strong desire to be harder on himself in fulfilling his responsibilities, Rowoon finally told fans that he decided to take on a new challenge and focus more on his current acting career. "I participated in the scheduled activities with a heart that was grateful for every precious memory over the past seven years. 

I was just filled with gratitude as I wrote this letter while remembering my life. This also happened because of everyone's support," said Rowoon. He continued, "This year, I am 27 years old, and I want to face a new challenge. I really don't know at all how to say this or where and how I should start speaking, but I want to take the courage to say that I want to take on new challenges." 

"Please continue to look forward to Kim Seok Woo (Rowoon's real name) who is 27 years old, so that he can live the life he is responsible for. I will be the same person that everyone remembers. I am grateful to everyone. I will be grateful if you continue to look after me with love," he concluded. 

Rowoon debuted with SF9 in 2016 and has been active as an idol and actor. He first earned praise for his performances in supporting roles in dramas including 'School 2017', 'About Time', and 'Where Stars Land'. Rowoon is currently starring in ' Destined With You ,' on JTBC, and he is gearing up to star in 'Wedding Match.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post