BTS' Jimin expressed his feelings after completing his solo promotions for the album 'FACE' in the latest interview with Elle Korea. On October 10, 2023, the magazine released a fall photo with the K-Pop star. This edition is even more meaningful because it is a special edition commemorating Elle's 31st birthday. 

Standing in front of the camera, Jimin appeared with a collection of Tiffany & Co. jewelry, showing his charming charm. In an interview after the photo shoot, Jimin was asked how he felt about his solo career this year. He said “I just found out how shy I am. 

It is also an opportunity to realize how much needs to be done to develop further in the future.” "To be confident, you have to be ready first," he answered. Asked about his busy schedule lately, he said, “I continue to work on songs as usual. 

And I want to challenge myself in a wide variety of musical genres," he said, expressing his ambition. Jimin then said, “I want to prove that I can do well. I will become a very good singer, so please look forward to it,” reinforcing his commitment to continue improving. 

When asked about his upcoming birthday plans on Friday October 13, 2023, he said, “I have to do something special because it's my birthday. Who knows. It's the fans who always make this day special. I am always grateful.” What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post