tvN's new Korean drama ' Marry My Husband ' released stills of Lee Yi Kyung who plays Park Min Hwan, Park Min Young 's evil cheating husband. Quoted from Soompi on Wednesday December 27, 2023, 'Marry My Husband' was adapted based on the popular webtoon with the same title. 

Tells the story of revenge of a woman who is seriously ill with cancer named Kang Ji Won (played by Park Min Young). Kang Ji Won witnessed her husband Park Min Hwan (played by Lee Yi Kyung) cheating on his best friend named Jung Soo Min (played by Song Ha Yoon). 

She was then killed by her own husband, Park Min Hwan. When Kang Ji Won was taken back 10 years into the past and got a second chance at life, he finally took revenge with his boss, Yoo Ji Hyeok (played by Na In Woo).

When Lee Yi Kyung was asked why he chose to play the role of an evil husband, Park Min Hwan explained the reason he was interested in starring in this drama. “From the first time I received the script, I was attracted to the fact that Park Min Hwan was a clear villain.

"His character, and that's the aspect of the role that I find most interesting," said Lee Yi Kyung. Then adding about his approach to the role, Lee Yi Kyung also said "I tried to keep Park Min Hwan from being seen as just a comedy character".

"To portray his duplicity in a dramatic way, I put my focus on controlling the balance between his strong and weak sides," he continued. Meanwhile, Song Ha Yoon explained his decision to play Jung Soo Min as a con artist by saying, 

"The drama script was very enjoyable, and I was interested in aspects of Jung Soo Min that I couldn't understand," said Song Ha Yoon. The actress also revealed that she tried to capture Jung Soo Min's complex feelings and state of mind by choosing costumes with a variety of colors.

"However, in contrast to her complicated thoughts, I tried to depict Soo Min's life in a simple way," he continued to add. The drama 'Marry My Husband' will premiere on Monday January 1, 2024 at 20:50 KST. Wow, I'm getting more and more impatient!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post