BTS's V has revealed new information about his hearing health. One of his ears only functions 30%. His hearing is believed to have deteriorated during his military service. V made this statement during a recent Weverse live broadcast with Jungkook.
He admitted that his ears are currently in very poor condition. "My hearing is getting worse," he said in a live broadcast, video clips of which circulated on social media. Jungkook asked about V's hospital visit.
He seemed to know about his fellow BTS member's illness. V further explained that one ear is normal and still functioning 100%. However, the other ear's function has significantly decreased, now only functioning at 30%.
"I kept taking medication, but honestly, it got worse after I entered the military. At that time, people around me were really into working out, so they said I had a mental problem. So I was like brainwashed and thought I had a mental problem (not a real physical illness)," V continued.
ARMYs were shocked by the idol's statement, considering he was currently in the midst of the BTS Arirang world tour. The concert exposed the man, whose real name is Kim Tae Hyung, to the loud noise of the concert's audio system.
He also used in-ear headphones during every stage performance. Despite this, V emphasized that he still regularly visits the hospital and continues to receive treatment for his current condition.
BTS has recently been in the global spotlight for their decision to boycott the Grammys. All members declared they would not submit any work for nomination consideration at the 2027 Grammys.
BTS's decision has drawn both pros and cons, and has shaken the K-Pop industry. Their declaration has made other K-Pop agencies reluctant to publicly announce their Grammy submission decisions.

Post a Comment