The journey to becoming a K-Pop idol is not an easy thing. Even though they are promised glittering success and popularity at a young age, in reality many trainees think about giving up before debut due to various factors. Recently, RIIZE's Wonbin admitted that he felt hopeless before his debut. 

Quoting from Allkpop on Friday March 1, 2024, he once called his parents while he was still a trainee, telling them that he felt he was not good enough. In episode 2 of 'RIIZE in Paris', RIIZE was seen attending the Louis Vuitton event during Paris Fashion Week. 

In the video, the members share their moments in Paris and are seen having candid conversations during the trip. Sohee, Anton, and Wonbin boarded the same car and shared their first impressions of each other. "I remember it very clearly. 

When I first entered the company, I immediately called my mother and father and said I couldn't do it anymore," said Wonbin. He continued, "I was shocked when I first came. I have never seen anyone so handsome in my life."

When Sohee asked who the handsome people were, Wonbin answered, "Sungchan and Eunseok. They are handsome and tall. Besides, I have never seen anyone who dances this well. I thought I wasn't good enough."

Fans considered Wonbin's statement to be funny, considering that Wonbin is an idol with a handsome face and a lot of talent, but still feels inferior to other people. " It's funny how he thinks he's not good enough after seeing Eunseok and Sungchan. But you are Wonbin, " wrote one fan.

" RIIZE's visual members are crazy, " said another fan. " The three of them are RIIZE's Bermuda visuals, hahaha, " another fan chimed in. " What is he talking about? He is also very handsome, " wrote another netizen.

Meanwhile, Wonbin debuted with RIIZE in September 2023 through the single album 'Get a Guitar'. In December, they were appointed as ambassadors for the luxury brand Louis Vuitton. Apart from that, RIIZE will also be the first K-Pop artist to perform at Tecate Emblemma in Mexico City on February 29, 2024.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post