UNIQ's Sungjoo finally confirmed the rumors that he was married and had a child . Quoting from Soompi on Saturday March 2, 2024, Sungjoo media speculated that Sungjoo might be married and become a father because of the live broadcast he held on his birthday.

During the live broadcast, Sungjoo played an audio message from fellow UNIQ member Wenhan, who asked, “ Is your son sleeping now? Tell him to come immediately and hug his uncle. ” After playing the message, Sungjoo immediately ended the broadcast, but rumors quickly spread on the internet and many people were talking about his marital status.

Responding to various speculations circulating, Sungjoo also confirmed it personally via Instagram and apologized to his fans for not telling them sooner. "I apologize for recently surprising many people with sudden news in online communities and social media, and for not being able to present myself honestly," wrote Sungjoo via his Instagram account @songjoo2016 on Saturday March 2, 2024.

He continued, "Even though I wanted to immediately convey this news to the fans who have always given me their support and love, I couldn't tell you because it was a situation where I was cautious." Finally, Sungjoo stated that he would face the future with his family and was determined to be a good husband and father.

"Even though I am late, I am telling you this honestly, and I will move forward beautifully into the future with my precious family as a diligent father and husband," concluded the idol who was born on February 16, 1994. Even though they were surprised, fans welcomed the news with joy. They flooded Sungjoo's Instagram comments column with congratulations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post