Kim Seon Ho is one of the many South Korean actors who started his acting career on the theater stage . Recently, Kim Seon Ho revealed the payment he received while he was still in the world of theater and had not yet become famous as he is now.

On Thursday February 29, 2024, Kim Seon Ho appeared in a video released on the YouTube channel 'by PDC'. At that time, the production team said that Kim Seon Ho was a role model for all actors who worked in open theater performances.

"After appearing in many shows over the years, we have a clear analysis of the character and all we need to do is present him according to that," said Kim Seon Ho as quoted from KBIZoom March 1, 2024. He added, "But at the same time, it's difficult to make the role your own. 

Not to mention, open runs are cheap. My salary was 18 thousand won at that time. When I starred in 'Sherlock'." Kim Seon Ho further revealed that at that time, he could only pay transportation and food costs, but could not pay the telephone bill. 

Luckily, at that time the actor was still living with his parents. "However, I feel proud of doing what I love. Some people may think I'm naive. But to this day, I prioritize comfort over money. I'm a very passionate person, I don't understand the world and just have fun," said the actor Han Ji Pyeong in 'Start-Up'.

Hearing Kim Seon Ho's statement, the production team asked "Are your parents against your dreams?" Kim Seon Ho answered, "No, they are supportive. They told me when I first said I wanted to be an actor in high school." 

He added, "They were born in difficult times and had to give up their dreams to focus on making ends meet.  So, they were happy that their son had a dream. They supported me on one condition. They would pay for my studies.” 

Having appeared from one stage to another, Kim Seon Ho finally debuted on the small screen in 2017 through the Korean drama 'Good Manager'. His name became widely known when he played a role in 'Start-Up' and got the main role in 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha'. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post