Towards the end of the Korean drama ' Lovely Runner ', actress Kim Hye Yoon conveyed her final impressions and greetings to the audience. Through his agency, Artist Company, the Im Sol actor expressed his gratitude for the support given by the public.

“I have spent four seasons with Sol. "I am very happy because all the times I played Sol were full of pleasant memories," said Kim Hye Yoon as quoted by KBIZoom on Tuesday May 28, 2024. She added, "Knowing that this is the end, I am very sad but I want to thank everyone who has loved Sol, a character I will always remember and keep in my heart.”

Kim Hye Yoon further revealed that she really enjoyed playing the character Im Sol and learned a lot from this character. “It is my honor to play a positive and cheerful character like Sol, who best fits the words 'iron fist in a velvet glove'. "When playing Sol, I learned many things not only as an actress but also as Kim Hye Yoon herself," she said.

He continued, “Finally, I would like to thank all the viewers who have loved 'Lovely Runner' until now, and also to everyone who has loved Im Sol.” After 'Lovely Runner' ended, Kim Hye Yoon promised to greet the audience with more diverse roles and characters in the future.

The character Im Sol, played by Kim Hye Yoon, is told as a girl who really idolizes singer Ryu Sun Jae (played by Byeon Woo Seok). After Ryu Sun Jae suddenly died by suicide, Im Sol returned to 2008 to save his idol. Ryu Sun Jae is the person who motivates him to continue living, even when he is at his lowest.

Kim Hye Yoon received a lot of praise for her acting. She is considered to have completely immersed herself in the character and perfectly displayed Im Sol's deep expressions and emotions. The final episode of Korean drama 'Lovely Runner' starring Kim Hye Yoon airs tonight at 20.50 KST. Don't miss it!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post