South Korean actor, Ahn Bo Hyun successfully held his first fan meeting in Indonesia titled 2024 Ahn Bo Hyun Asia Tour Fanmeeting in Jakarta 'Hello! on Saturday, July 6, 2024 at the Ballroom of the Pullman Central Park Hotel Jakarta. 

The handsome actor, born in 1988, invited Indonesian fans to have fun on Saturday night by engaging in various exciting interactions such as casual chats, singing, playing games together, giving out prizes, and visiting the audience seats. The event started at 19.30 WIB with Ahn Bo Hyun appearing to sing the song Start Over, OST from the Korean drama Itaewon Class. 

Then Kenny Djafar appeared to host the fan meeting this time. Afterwards, Ahn Bo Hyun greeted and introduced himself using fluent Indonesian. " How are you, hi I'm Ahn Bo Hyun, how are you, " said Ahn Bo Hyun. Ahn Bo Hyun touched on the action of Indonesian fans who awaited his arrival at Soekarno-Hatta Airport on July 4, 2024. 

He was touched and happy because he was warmly welcomed. " So this is my first time in Jakarta, I've been to Indonesia before but to Bali. When I arrived at the airport it was night and there were lots of fans. Even though it was raining, I was even happier seeing fans at the airport ," said Ahn Bo Hyun.

Ahn Bo Hyun briefly stepped aside and then surprised fans at the Pullman Hotel Ballroom by appearing in the audience seating area. With a bright smile, he greeted fans up close and returned their outstretched hands. Ahn Bo Hyun invited fans to karaoke together by singing the song I'll Embrace Your Past OST from the drama See You in My 19th Life , to Until I Found You.

Ahn Bo Hyun also played games with fans and distributed various gifts, from taking photos together using a Polaroid camera, giving autographs, to giving special goodie bags. " Wow, Indonesian fans are really amazing, they are so enthusiastic," said Ahn Bo Hyun. 

At the end of the event, Ahn Bo Hyun expressed his happiness because he was finally able to meet Indonesian fans face to face. " It's an honor for me to be able to close this Asia tour in Jakarta. I actually didn't expect to be welcomed this enthusiastically in Jakarta, so I'm very touched, " said Ahn Bo Hyun. 

In addition to praising the energy of Indonesian fans, Ahn Bo Hyun also promised to return again in the future. " Even though the Asia Tour is over, if I have the chance next time, I will go to Jakarta again, I promise," concluded Ahn Bo Hyun at his first fan meeting in Jakarta which was held on Saturday, July 6, 2024 at 19.00 WIB at the Ballroom of the Pullman Central Park Hotel Jakarta.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post