ATEEZ's San celebrated his birthday on July 10th by donating. It is known that the main vocalist in his group donated 5 million won to his hometown, Namhae. On July 11, 2024, Namhae prefecture officials in Gyeongsangnam announced that ATEEZ's San donated 5 million won as a hometown love donation along with his fan club ATINY. 

In addition, San donated local gifts worth 1.5 million won to the residents of Namhae, where he was born and raised, and expressed his love for his hometown with his fan club members. San, who is the public relations ambassador for Namhae, donated 5 million won as a hometown love donation for two consecutive years.

San said, “I am so happy to be able to express my love for Namhae, where I was born, on my birthday, with our precious ATINY fans.” He added, “Hometown will use the donations made together with fans to help local youth who are trying to make their dreams come true. I hope this helps a little.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post