Byeon Woo Seok once told a story about a moment that he considered embarrassing when he was still pursuing his career as a model. As is known before entering the world of acting, Byeon Woo Seok started his career as a model. Let's check out the full story of Byeon Woo Seok through the review below.

In his recent interview with Harper's BAZAAR Korea magazine, Byeon Woo Seok revealed one of the moments he experienced when he was still a model. However, the Lovely Runner drama star does not want to forget it and will continue to remember that moment as part of his journey.

" I don't think there's anything I want to erase, but there are some embarrassing moments, " said Byeon Woo Seok in an interview with Harper's BAZAAR Korea magazine, as reported by KBIZoom, on June 22, 2024. Byeon Woo Seok said that when he first started modeling, he had a very curvy body. 

"I was so skinny at that time and it was so embarrassing ," said Byeon Woo Seok. Byeon Woo Seok's popularity for his action in the drama Lovely Runner has fans busy highlighting the actor's old projects. The clips have become a topic of conversation and have invited various reactions. 

Byeon Woo Seok explained the reason behind his posture at that time, namely because he had to save money. " The reason I was so thin at that time was probably because I went to Milan Fashion Week and traveled around for about two weeks to attend casting auditions ," said Byeon Woo Seok.

" I didn't eat properly and wanted to see as much as possible, so I'd buy a kebab or pizza and eat as I walked, " he continued. Byeon Woo Seok didn't have enough money to rent a taxi when he first started his modeling career. " I couldn't afford a taxi and didn't have any money so I walked for more than 8 hours a day, which of course made me lose weight, " concluded Byeon Woo Seok.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post