Knowing Bros host, Min Kyung Hoon will soon be leaving his single status at the age of 40 by announcing the happy news about his marriage. The wedding of the vocalist of the band Buzz and host of the Knowing Bros program will be held in November 2024.

Min Kyung Hoon was flooded with congratulations from the public, and many were also curious about his future wife. Take a peek at the complete information through the review below. On July 10, 2024, INNEXTTREND, as Min Kyung Hoon's agency, confirmed the news of the marriage of their artist.

“ It is true that Min Kyung Hoon will be getting married. The details of the wedding schedule are still being decided. We ask for your warm congratulations as Min Kyung Hoon begins a new chapter with his future wife, ” INNEXTTREND said, as reported by Soompi on July 11, 2024.

The statement regarding the details of his wedding was revealed directly by Min Kyung Hoon through a post on his personal Instagram account on July 10, 2024. Min Kyung Hoon wrote a message bringing happy news regarding his wedding which is planned to be held in November 2024.

“ Hello, this is Min Kyung Hoon. It’s the rainy season, so it rains a lot. I hope you’re all staying safe. It’s hard to believe that more than 20 years have passed since I debuted at the age of 20. Thanks to all of you who have always supported me despite my shortcomings, I feel like I’ve grown a lot. I’m always grateful to you,” Min Kyung Hoon’s message read.

“ I have some news I want to share directly with my fans. I’m getting married this coming November ,” he continued. It is rumored that the woman who will marry Min Kyung Hoon works in broadcasting. The two became close while working together on a program, then started dating late last year.

Furthermore, in his message, Min Kyung Hoon described the figure of his future wife, whom he called someone he wanted to be his life partner. “I have met someone special with whom I want to build a family and share the simple joys of everyday life, and we have decided to become each other’s refuge ,” said Min Kyung Hoon.

The love that exists between the two makes Min Kyung Hoon and his future wife determined to move on to marriage. “We promise to support and love each other and live happily together. I hope you will watch over us warmly and bless our new journey, ” concluded Min Kyung Hoon. Congratulations to Min Kyung Hoon and his future wife.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post