Ahead of its broadcast on August 23, 2024, a press conference was held for the Netflix series ' The Frog '. The event took place at The Great Hall on the 3rd floor of Chosun Palace Seoul Gangnam, located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

The main cast, Kim Yun Seok, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Min Si, Lee Jung Eun, and director Mo Wan Il attended the event. They did a post-production presentation and prepared to greet the viewers with an unusual thriller. Yoon Kye Sang will be the owner of an inn in the middle of the forest. 

Kim Yun Seok is also an owner of an inn in a remote forest. Lee Jung Eun will play a senior police officer. And Go Min Si will be a mysterious guest who begins to disrupt the peaceful lives of the people at the inn.

Quoting Herald Pop, on Wednesday August 21, 2024 in the press conference, Go Min Si had the opportunity to explain her character and said, " She is a mysterious person. Strangely, she is obsessed with retirement. As a result, the balance of her once peaceful life is distorted. I think I was very excited while filming to see what actions Seong Ah would take. " " 

Actually, it was really hard when I was preparing for this character, and it felt like the hardest work I've ever done so far. So I kept doubting myself, worrying, thinking, and going back to acting, " she said, revealing the challenges while playing her character

She continued, " I didn't want this character to seem like a simple character, not just the lines she says or the actions she shows, " Go Min Si said. " I tried to express my own Yoo Seong Ah by thinking about Seong Ah's feelings and thoughts from beginning to end. 

I worked hard and wanted to do well, " she said, expressing the efforts she made. She then revealed his curiosity about his own work, " I always feel more curious than scared whenever a new work is revealed. I was curious about how people would perceive it, and I filmed without regret and really liked the scene. "

" Even though my body suffered, this was a work that brought so much happiness, so I hope the viewers will also send their love, " she concluded, feeling satisfied with all her efforts for the character Yoo Seong Ah. Are you ready to look forward to Go Min Si's acting as an uninvited guest through the Netflix series 'The Frog'? The series will be first released on August 23, 2024.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post