Korean drama ' The Judge from Hell ' tells the story of a devil from hell who possesses the body of a prosecutor. On Earth he will punish humans in his own way. Park Shin Hye especially attracts attention by playing Kang Bit Na, a devil who possesses a human body. Park Shin Hye must show acting back and forth between a bright-minded prosecutor and a sadistic evil devil. 

Park Shin Hye is expected to play the role of an anti-hero, a villainous yet lovable heroine in the drama. It is possible that playing the role in this drama is not an easy challenge for actress Park Shin Hye because she has to show a new side of her acting. However, why did Park Shin Hye choose this drama and play Kang Bit Na?

Quoting MHN Sport, on Tuesday September 10, 2024 Park Shin Hye said, " First of all, the script was very interesting. I was very happy that they gave me a script with an interesting subject matter at a time when I was worried about what kind of work I should do. In addition, the unique story and characters felt fresh. "

" I'm also excited because I think I'll be able to show a different image from the many works I've done so far. " Park Shin Hye then explained about her character Kang Bit-na, " As a devil, Kang Bit Na is in a situation where she has to punish the villain for her own mistakes, and is a cold-hearted and heartless character. I think she might be seen as an inhumane person. 

A character who doesn't consider the victim's situation. " Park Shin Hye also showed another side of Kang Bit Na by saying, " However, I think Bit Na likes to joke around, has a refreshing side, is full of confidence, and sometimes looks funny. There are funny parts in every Bit Na's lines, so viewers can see Bit Na's charm. I hope this is conveyed well to viewers ."

Lastly, Park Shin Hye did not forget to ask potential viewers to watch, saying, " I will come to you with refreshing actions and judgments that will eliminate the clichés of everyday life. Please watch 'The Judge from Hell'. " The Korean drama 'The Judge from Hell' will premiere on September 21, 2024. Episodes 1 and 2 will air on the same day, while the next episode will fill the Friday-Saturday broadcast slot on SBS.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post