BTS's J-Hope has announced his return to his main job as a musician after undergoing military service for one and a half years. On October 18, 2024, J-Hope uploaded a photo on his social media with the caption, "Let's work now."

The uploaded photos show a number of awards he received during his military service, and we can guess that J-Hope has done his best during his military service. Earlier on the morning of October 17, 2024, J-Hope was discharged from the New Recruit Training Center of the 36th Infantry Division in Wonju, Gangwon-do. 

With this, he became the second BTS member to complete his military service, following Jin. J-Hope met with fans through a live broadcast soon after his discharge. He said, "I've decided to some extent what kind of activities I'll do in the future, but I still need more details, so I'll keep checking."

He added, "I will take off my beret and uniform and continue to prepare for activities. I want to show the cool side of BTS's J-Hope, not Sergeant Jung Hoseok." J-Hope was dismissed amidst congratulations from his older brother, Jin, who came to greet him on behalf of the team. Many fans also welcomed his return by gathering around the HYBE building.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post