Kim Minju said that she was scared at first when she first learned to swim to play the role of a swimmer in the new film 'Hear Me: Our Summer'. During a production report for the film held at Megabox Seongsu in Seoul on October 18, 2024, Kim Minju talked about playing the role of a hearing-impaired swimmer, saying, “It wasn’t easy.”

She added, "I'm not used to water at all, so I learned to swim for the first time while preparing for the film. I was really scared at first." The actress continued, "I'm not used to water. I felt anxious and thought, 'Can I float in water?'"

"From the beginning, I tried to get into the water, breathe comfortably in the water, and it took some time to become confident that I wouldn't die if I fell into the water, but after that, I had fun practicing hard and my skills improved, and my confidence grew."

'Hear Me: Our Summer' is a film filled with refreshing and tense moments from Yongjun (Hong Kyung) who immediately falls in love, Yeoreum (No Yoon Seo) who finds out her true feelings, and Gaeul (Kim Minju) who encourages them.

This is the second film from director Jo Sun Ho, who made his debut with the film 'One Day' (2017), and is a Korean remake of the Taiwanese film 'Blue Snow' (2010). The film will be released on Wednesday November 6, 2024.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post