Go Min Si recently opened up about the strict diet she underwent while filming the film 'The Frog'. On October 3, 2024, a video was uploaded to Dex '117's YouTube channel revealing the actress' daily food intake during the project.

In the video, Go Min Si shares, "While filming 'The Frog,' I survived on just one iced latte, one packet of seasoned seaweed, and two boiled eggs every day." Dex, surprised by her extreme diet, asked, “Can you really work like that?” Go Min Si explained, “It actually helps me focus better. 

Eating makes me feel sleepy, but eating less keeps me focused and alert.” Dex shared his experience, citing his own experience during a recent motorcycle competition. "My coach told me to fast for a day because hunger sharpens the senses and makes you more focused," she said. 

Go Min Si agreed, saying, "Exactly. After eating, I get sleepy, and I don't like that sluggish feeling. It's really frustrating when my body doesn't feel strong enough." Go Min Si took on the challenging role of Yoo Seong Ah, a sociopath, in 'The Frog.' In a post-finale interview, she revealed that she reached her lowest weight ever, at 43 kg, to really get into her character.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post