Gong Yoo reunited with his co-star in the drama Coffee Prince, Chae Jung An, through the actress' YouTube content, where they explored the handsome actor's dating style. Chae Jung An described Gong Yoo as someone who "sincerely gives his heart to the person he loves."

In response to this, Gong Yoo jokingly replied, "How do you know? We've never dated." Chae Jung An explained, "We weren't dating, but I saw you before you went to the military, when your youthful passion emerged along with your inner turmoil."

The actor who plays the character Han Yoo Joo added, "Gong Yoo is not a fiery person, but someone who keeps his cool." Gong Yoo then revealed his true dating style, "I'm more of the 'tsundere' type. I may seem caring, but I'm actually indifferent and a bit cold."

"I'm not proactive, so I'm better off with someone who leads me," he said. Chae Jung An also mentioned that 17 years ago, Gong Yoo described his ideal relationship as "a relationship that is able to do its own thing in the same place". Gong Yoo admitted that this has not changed until now.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post