BTS' Jimin was revealed to be a victim of fraud by comedian Lee Jin Ho who is addicted to online gambling. Not only BTS Jimin, Lee Jin Ho has reportedly deceived many artists by borrowing money for judol. On, Monday Ocotober 14, 2024, Lee Jin Ho made a shocking confession via Instagram. 

He will undergo an investigation by the police because he was revealed to be addicted to online gambling. Lee Jin Ho is also in debt and has harmed the artists who gave him the loans. "Hello, I'm Lee Jin Ho. I'm writing this to confess my shameful past, which happened due to bad deeds. 

In 2020, I started playing games on an illegal online gambling site, which led to me getting into huge debt. After receiving harsh advice from friends and fearing losing the job I loved, I finally realized the seriousness of the situation and was able to stop gambling. 

However, by then, I had already sought financial help from many people." The comedian who starred in the popular variety show Knowing Brothers expressed regret to everyone who lent him money. Now Lee Jin Ho is ready to bear all the consequences. "I continue to pay off the debt every month and plan to pay it off completely. 

With the huge financial loss, I feel very sorry for those who trusted me and lent me money. Every time I receive a call from an unknown number, my heart beats fast, fearing that it is related to my debt. Every day I struggle with anxiety about when this situation will become public knowledge."

"I thought that confessing everything and facing the consequences would free me from this anxiety. However, because I need to work to pay off my debt, I questioned whether those thoughts were just my own greed that prevented me from making a decision," Lee Jin Ho wrote.

BTS's Jimin is just one of several fellow artists who fell victim to fraud and lent money to Lee Jin Ho to gamble online. In his statement, the 38-year-old comedian promised to pay off the rest of his debt to fellow artists. "I am very ashamed and regretful. 

I truly regret the days when I forgot my responsibilities as a public figure and tarnished my reputation with bad decisions. Although I could not be a good role model for others, I will try hard not to become someone who is criticized." 

"Lastly, I promise to repay the rest of my debt no matter what. I sincerely apologize to those I have disappointed by causing controversy and trying to hide it. I will fully cooperate with the police investigation and accept the consequences of my actions. I am truly sorry," concluded Lee Jin Ho.

According to News1's report, BTS's Jimin had lent 100 million won to Lee Jin Ho in 2022. Jimin's agency, BIGHIT MUSIC confirmed that the BTS K-pop group member has now suffered a loss. "Jimin did suffer financial losses. All he did was write a letter of agreement and lend money to Lee Jin Ho," BIGHIT MUSIC explained.

Now, many Korean netizens regret that Jimin BTS has suffered financial losses because of Lee Jin Ho. The amount borrowed is considered not small. The Knowing Brothers variety show has taken firm action to remove Lee Jin Ho from the line-up of its performers.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post