Seunghan has shared a handwritten letter, where he explains the reason for leaving RIIZE. Previously, on October 11, 2024, he had planned to return with the boy group. On October 13, 2024, Wizard Production, SM Entertainment's division in charge of managing RIIZE, announced that Seunghan would be leaving the group permanently. 

The news comes just two days after it was announced that Seunghan would be returning to the group after a nearly year-long hiatus. In his letter, Seunghan wrote, "I know that many people are taking the issue of my return to activities seriously, and I am also aware of the seriousness of the current situation."

"After deeply reflecting on whether I thought too much of myself, whether I caused too much harm to the members and the company, and whether it was really okay for me to be a part of RIIZE, which should be loved, I only feel worry and regret."

"So I think my leaving the group is the right path for everyone. I don't want to cause any more hurt or confusion to the fans, and I don't want to hurt the members any further, and I don't want to hurt the company any further." 

"I want to thank the company and the members, who have tried to give me another chance, and I also apologize and thank the people who have cheered me on all this time even though I have many shortcomings." I really don't want the relationship between RIIZE and BRIIZE, who grew together while supporting each other, to be damaged because of me. 

It also breaks my heart to see the fans, who should have loved RIIZE more than enough, fighting with each other because of me." He added, "I will sincerely cheer on RIIZE, whom I love, while hoping that they will receive more love in the future."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post