Zayn Malik expressed his regret and sadness after the news of Liam Payne's death. The musician expressed this through his latest post dedicated specifically to Liam Payne. He admitted that there was one thing he wanted to express directly to Liam Payne for a long time. However, it can no longer be realized because Liam died in Argentina on Wednesday October 16, 2024. 

"I haven't had the chance to thank you enough for all the support you've given me during the most difficult times in my life," Zayn Malik wrote in his latest post. "When I was homesick when I was 17, you were always there with a quiet smile and told me you were my friend and I was loved," he continued. 

In the letter, Zayn admitted that he had been through difficult times with Liam. However, the former One Direction admitted that he had relied on Liam Payne a lot even though he was younger than Zayn. "I can't tell you what I would give to hold you one last time and say goodbye and tell you that I love you and respect you," Zayn said. 

The Pillowtalk singer promised to keep all of Liam's memories in her heart. She also stated that there are no words that can describe her feelings other than the feeling of being devastated by the loss of Liam Payne. The statement then closed with a message of love for his late friend and hopes that Liam can rest in peace. 

"I hope wherever you are right now, you are well and at peace and you know how much you are loved," he continued. "I love you, bro," Zayn concluded in the caption of the post. Liam Payne and Zayn Malik are musicians who were created by the show The X Factor 2010. 

They were formed with Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan in the group One Direction. The five musicians auditioned solo, but were brought together to form a band and came in third place in the competition. However, Zayn chose to leave One Direction in 2015, followed by One Direction going on hiatus in 2016.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post