Liam Payne's former One Direction bandmate Zayn Malik was devastated by the British singer's death. He wrote a long message on Instagram, saying they often had their differences but still loved each other.

Zayn Malik posted a touching tribute on Instagram, including a throwback photo of the two of them sleeping in a car. "Liam, I find myself talking out loud to you, hoping you can hear me, but I can't help but think selfishly that there are so many more conversations we could have had in our lives," Zayn wrote.

"I never got the chance to thank you for supporting me through the hardest times in my life," the 31-year-old musician continued. The 'Dusk Till Dawn' singer added that his bandmate always had a positive outlook and told him he was always 'loved' during the tough times.

Zayn then discussed their tumultuous relationship, including the time he threw Liam Payne against a wall during a heated argument. "Even though you're younger than me, you're always wiser, you're opinionated, stubborn, and don't care about telling others when they're wrong. 

Even though we fought about this a few times, [laughing emoji] I've always secretly respected you for that," he said. Zayn, who called Liam Payne his brother, said he wished he could hug him one last time. He said he loved and respected Liam very much.

"I can't explain to you what I would give to just hold you one last time and say goodbye properly and tell you that I love and respect you so much," he concluded. Liam Payne died after being left a hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday October 16, 2024. He was 31 years old.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post