Sung Hoon recently shared some profound thoughts about the lessons he's learned from his life's twists and turns. In a video on his YouTube channel uploaded on August 19, 2026, he reflected on life while fishing, relating the activity to things often beyond human control.
"No matter how hard you try, sometimes things don't go as planned," Sung Hoon said. He emphasized that throughout life, various difficulties will continue to arise, regardless of one's wishes.
Sung Hoon explained that some problems can be overcome through effort, but there are also situations where neither personal determination nor the help of others can resolve them. "In moments like that, I think there's no harm in letting go and letting time pass," he added.
When asked how he might live differently if he could go back in time with his current memories, Sung Hoon replied, “I think I would live more wisely and rationally. I would enjoy life more and make better use of my time and be happier.”
He also added that his life experiences have taught him how to respond when adversity arises. “I'll know, 'When something like this happens, this is how I can handle it.' And when things are going well, I'll remind myself to stay vigilant,” he explained.
Sung Hoon was previously a regular cast member on MBC's "I Live Alone." However, his television appearances became less frequent after receiving criticism for his behavior on tvN's "The Must-Try Restaurants."
Viewers criticized Sung Hoon for appearing distracted while waiting for a table and wiping off his sweat while eating. His team later apologized, admitting that some of his behavior had crossed the line for the sake of entertaining viewers.
Recently, Sung Hoon has been actively interacting with fans again through TikTok and YouTube. He is also scheduled to appear in the upcoming MBN drama "What a Boss Wants," which is expected to be an exciting project for his fans.

Post a Comment