Ahn Jae Hyun managed to steal the attention of the production staff with his attentive attitude while eating together. In the latest video uploaded on September 21, 2026 on his YouTube channel, titled * Ahn Jae Hyun 's hidden favorite cafe*, the actor shared his experience watching the Netflix dating program, *Badly in Love 2*, which he found very entertaining.

"I've been really enjoying watching it lately. It's really entertaining. It feels like watching an animation," Ahn Jae Hyun said during the video. During a meal with the production team, Ahn Jae Hyun reflected on how his personality has evolved over time. "In the past, when I came to a place like this, I couldn't really relax. 

But at some point, I became more relaxed," he added. The production staff then highlighted how viewers often notice Ahn Jae Hyun's attentiveness to those around him. During meals, he casually cuts food into smaller portions and shares them with the staff, explaining that he feels it's more convenient for everyone. 

"It's more convenient. If I cut the food beforehand, everyone can eat more easily," he said. This small gesture impressed one of the female staff members, who later remarked, "I think I understand why women like nice guys." 

Although Ahn Jae Hyun humbly replied, "It's nothing like that," he continued to help the staff throughout the meal. This lighthearted exchange caught the attention of many because it demonstrated Ahn Jae Hyun's considerate behavior in everyday situations, not just scripted moments.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post