Recently, SHINee's Key guest starred on the web program 'My Alcohol Diary', hosted by rapper Lee Young Ji. In addition to talking about the comeback project with his latest album ' Gasoline ', during the event Key also shared how to survive in the entertainment industry amidst the competition between many other talented stars.

In the middle of their conversation, Lee Young Ji asked, "How did you secure your position (in the entertainment industry)?" Key responded by referring to his solo career as a singer and variety star, "I've been doing it (solo career) for 4 years, and I've been a celebrity for 15 years. Even though SHINee used to have a bright future, I don't have a unique talent. and attractive that people can recognize."

He added, "When the opportunity arose, I tried to do everything within my means and I realized 'Oh, I have to approach things with my style.' Even though some are funnier than me, I try to make people laugh in my own way that no one else can imitate." SHINee's Key also expressed his thoughts about the uncertainty of the future with his job which he described as only a contract with SM Entertainment.

"Because I am also a contract worker and you are also a contract worker, we never know what will happen in the future. I always thought that way. I am a contract worker. It would be a lie if I said that the company is a family. help each other." Lee Young Ji also laughed at Key's statement. 

In order to avoid misunderstandings, Key also clarified his words, "I like my company. I love you (SM Entertainment)." Key also revealed that producer Lee Soo Man rarely texts him personally. The male idol said, "Sometimes he will send a photo of me appearing on a TV show and tell me that he is watching. 

If he sends 1 word "Good", it means I get 3.5 stars, 2 words means 4 ,5 stars and 3 words means I can have a party at my house. Producer, please extend my contract." Meanwhile, Key will soon be making a comeback with his second studio album 'Gasoline' which has a total of 11 songs, including the title track 'Gasoline' which will be released at 6 pm KST on August 30. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post