Boy group U-KISS recently celebrated their 14th anniversary debut on August 28, 2022 yesterday. Reported by Allkpop, U-KISS members Soohyun, Hoon, and Kiseop also wrote a special letter to their fans who have accompanied them for the past fourteen years. Through the Tango Music agency, here is a letter celebrating the 14th anniversary of U-KISS's debut for fans.

Soohyun said, " It wasn't easy for me to maintain the group as a leader of U-KISS, but we were able to celebrate our 14th year debut anniversary because of the fans who have given support and love to U-KISS for the past 14 years.  He added, " I want to express my sincere gratitude, and in the future I want to make more happy and happy memories with U-KISS, Soohyun, Hoon, and Kiseop. KISS ME, I love you ."

Meanwhile Hoon shared, " Time flies so fast, U-KISS suddenly celebrates its 14th anniversary debut. Even though we can't celebrate 14 years together as U-KISS, I know this is very precious and I feel very grateful. ." " I want to thank Tango Music for taking care of us so that we can survive as U-KISS, and also members Soohyun and Kiseop who are always by my side, and I also want to thank KISS ME for supporting us, loving us, and trusted us all along, " he added. 

He continued, " In order to celebrate our 14th year debut anniversary, we will work even harder to become a U-KISS that can put on even better performances and make you happy. " Finally, member Kiseop shared, " I'm very happy to be able to celebrate U-KISS's 14th anniversary debut. 

I feel a new atmosphere being able to celebrate our 14th anniversary with the members of our new agency, Tango Music ." " I always feel like this in every celebration of our debut anniversary. However, thanks to the fans who have loved U-KISS, because of you I became who I am today, " he added. He continued, " We will continue to make good memories and celebrate anniversaries with fans. 

All the company staff and members who have supported U-KISS, thank you for your hard work. Let's walk on a successful path, I love you ." Meanwhile, U-KISS debuted on August 28, 2008 through their first mini album titled "New Generation." They then released several hits such as "Man Man Ha Ni," "Bingeul Bingeul," "Shut Up!!" and "Quit Playing."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post