On September 4 local time, the 74th Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards took place at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. The 74th Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards honors artists and technical achievements in various categories of television programs that precede the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards on September 12.

Launching Soompi, in the event Lee Yoo Mi became the first Korean actress to win the Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series award for her acting in the ' Squid Game ' series episode "Gganbu." He managed to beat the nominations from several other leading drama series, namely 'Succession,' 'The Morning Show,' and 'Euphoria.'

In her acceptance speech, Lee Yoo Mi said, "I am very grateful. Thank you so much for giving me such a great award. I am grateful to the Emmy Awards, and I love Netflix for always being by my side, and I also love my agency VARO Entertainment. I'm so happy! Thanks again." After winning her award, Lee Yoo Mi shared her feelings in a backstage interview at the Emmy Awards. 

She said, "I'm so excited, and I honestly can't believe it. I can't wait to tell my close friends and show them off. Thank you so much!" When asked what emoji describes his feelings after winning the Emmy award, Lee Yoo Mi said that the bright smile emoji best describes his feelings at that time. He also added that he would put his new trophy in a special place where he could easily see it. 

Meanwhile, through the rest of the crew, 'Squid Game' also won three other awards, namely Outstanding Special Visual Effects in a Single Episode, Outstanding Stunt Performance, and Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Contemporary Program (One Hour or More). Apparently, 'Squid Game' also still has six more nominations for the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards which will be held on 12 September.

Namely Outstanding Drama Series, Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series, Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series, Lead Actor in a Drama Series. Drama Series (Lee Jung Jae), Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Jung Ho Yeon), and Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Park Hae Soo, Oh Young Soo). Wow, congratulations to Lee Yoo Mi and the 'Squid Game' crew!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post