NCT's Shotaro has pursued a career for 2 years as a K-Pop idol after officially debuting with the NCT group in 2020. Shotaro previously shared that he had long dreamed of becoming an artist. However, his biggest motivation to become a K-Pop idol was after watching NCT 127's concert in Japan. 

Starting from admiration for the stage action and cool appearance of NCT 127, Shotaro fought hard until now he managed to become part of the group he idolized. Recently Shotaro did an interview with MEN'S NON-NO magazine, Japan, and looked back on his struggles to become a K-Pop idol. 

Quoting from Koreaboo on Thursday September 15, 2022, in the interview, Shotaro admitted that his parents, as well as his grandparents and grandparents had opposed him when he decided to pursue his dream to South Korea. When asked what was the biggest strength that made him settle on a career in South Korea and left Japan, Shotaro confessed, "That was a turning point for me. 

To be honest, I went to Korea with the hope that this might be my last chance to become an artist." Before making the big decision, the idol born in 2000 admitted that his parents and grandparents had opposed him. "My parents, as well as my grandparents forbade me," said Shotaro. However, Shotaro did not give up so easily, and tried to convince his family. 

The idol asked his parents, as well as his grandparents to believe in him. "I resolved this issue with full confidence, and told them that I would return to Japan after I debuted," said Shotaro. With a strong will and a confident face that he shows his family Shotaro sticks to his decision. 

He shared, "I had a lot of worries before, but I also have a dream to shine brightly on a big stage." Shotaro has gone through many obstacles before he debuted. It was only natural that his family had concerns about him. Luckily, Shotaro has now successfully debuted with NCT and of course made his family feel proud of his achievement.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post