Heo Chan was recently caught in the police for drunk driving. This was conveyed directly by IST Entertainment as management. Heo Chan is currently under police investigation after being caught driving while drunk on September 20, 2022. At that time, he had just returned from meeting his colleagues.

"On the morning of September 20, 2022 while returning home after hanging out with acquaintances, Heo Chan was caught driving under the influence of alcohol," said IST Entertainment. Heo Chan is currently undergoing a police investigation. After the investigation is complete, he will face disciplinary action such as revocation of his driving license. 

He plans to continue to cooperate with the police investigation. This then made the management decide to temporarily suspend all of Heo Chan's activities with VICTON . Thus, he will not be joining VICTON who will hold the 2022 VICTON FAN CONCERT [CHRONICLE] concert. Shortly after the management released a statement, Heo Chan apologized personally. 

He promised to reflect on all the mistakes he made. "As a public figure who must set a positive example, I should be more responsible for my actions. But on the contrary, I ended up causing great disappointment because of one moment when I made the wrong choice," Heo Chan said in a statement.

Above all, I finally look back on myself and the flaws I have while thinking of VICTON's fans who have spent the past 6 years believing and supporting me. Likewise with all VICTON members , the agency, staff, and everyone who was hurt by my actions. me. Once again, I sincerely apologize for causing this controversy," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post