Long invisible, Kang Sora returns to the entertainment industry after a five-year hiatus. The Korean actress is married to a doctor and has two children. Kang Sora also looked fuller after giving birth. Now Kang Sora will star in the Korean drama Strangers Again with Jang Seung Jo. The romantic drama follows her story as Oh Ha Ra, a divorce lawyer who fails in her marriage. 

Kang Sora's character becomes a stranger in the life of lawyer Ku Eun Beom (played by Jang Seung Jo) after his divorce. But fate brought them together as co-workers in the courtroom. The first episode of the Korean drama Strangers Again will air today, Wednesday January 18, 2023. 

Following its broadcast, Kang Sora promoted the drama she starred in on the SBS Power FM radio show 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'. On that occasion, Kang Sora also revealed her secret to losing 20 kg in two years. The 32-year-old actress stole public attention with her slender body and toned abdominal muscles after giving birth to her second child in April 2021.

Apart from exercising regularly, Kang Sora consistently maintains her diet. According to him, it is impossible to lose weight but still eat three times a day. Because of that he also eats in small portions. "I've lost weight. But there's no big secret about it. Basically, you just have to exercise and keep hunger at bay."

"You can't lose weight if you eat three times a day. That's very unrealistic," explained Kang Sora. Every time she overeats, Kang Sora will endure hunger the next day. Recently, the mother of two also tried ballet as a sports option besides lifting weights and yoga. 

"I eat less and I'm still hungry the next day after bingeing. Lately I've been doing ballet but I've also been lifting weights and doing yoga." "I ate a lot in high school and got older. I always went to the store to buy snacks during breaks. I still like to eat but I'm trying to keep my body in shape, so I can't eat a lot of cakes," said Kang Sora.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post