Launching from Allkpop, LOONA's Olivia Hye recently informed fans through the FAB application for the first time after her problems with Blockberry Creative. Back on January 13, 2023, it was reported that Heejin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry, won a lawsuit to suspend their exclusive contract with Blockberry Creative, while Haseul, Yeojin, Yves, Go Won, and Olivia Hye lost the lawsuit.

The result means that the exclusive contracts of the 4 winning members have now been cancelled, while the remaining 5 members remain labelmates for the time being. Then, on February 3, 2023, it was reported that the last two LOONA members HyunJin and Vivi had officially filed for cancellation of their exclusive contract with BlockBerry Creative.

The four members who won their lawsuits had the same contract as Chuu, whereas the terms in Haseul, Yeojin, Yves, Gowon, and Olivia Hye's contracts underwent changes a year or two ago, and the court did not consider the contracts unfair. Furthermore, after reportedly being on hiatus due to health problems some time ago, 

On February 5 2023, one of the LOONA members, Olivia Hye, updated fans via the FAB application by saying: "Hi Orbit (LOONA fan name), I sent you are my first message after a long time. I thought Orbits would be hurt and didn't care about what I said, so it wasn't easy for me to talk."

Olivia Hye also gave a hint about what will happen to her group. "I'm sure, soon you will hear news about other LOONA matters, but I wanted to contact you before that. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. I will increase my strength, so that I can stand in front of Orbit looking better than now. 

It's late, but I wish you lots of New Year's blessings too, and I hope this year, Orbits and Loona can smile brightly," Olivia Hye wrote. After reading the idol's post, fans are speculating about the upcoming news by commenting, "The news of LOONA's disbandment is coming" wrote a fan. "Maybe the news of the group's disbandment or Universal Music Japan acquiring them," said another fan

"It sounds sad that disbandment would be the best news" said another fan who joined in. Meanwhile, it was previously reported on January 21, 2023 that Olivia Hye had withdrawn from Kakao Entertainment's survival girl group 'GIRL'S RE:VERSE' due to a sudden health problem. Look forward to the next update regarding LOONA.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post