On February 17, SHINee's Key promoted his latest comeback with repackage album "Killer" on the "Let's Eat Together Today" program on Apink's Bomi 's YouTube channel, Bbom bbom bbom. In the video, Key discusses various interesting things with Bomi, including his friendship. After the two shared about their future love relationship, Bomi asked Key, 

"How many friends do you have?" Key also briefly answered, "Three." Bomi kept asking, "If one of them asks you to lend them money, how much can you lend them?" Hearing this quite frontal question, Key answered without hesitation, "For them, I can lend 500 million won. But because they didn't ask me, I said I could lend it too."

Key confessed, "I see them once a week. They are all artists and actors, so we usually talk about the exhibitions or movies we go to. I feel like I can discuss current issues after meeting them." Next, Key made an unexpected statement. She revealed, "And, to be honest, I think it's rare for you to hear this at an event. Celebrities often lie about their income.

" Even though she was laughing, a confused looking Bomi asked, "What do you mean by that?" Key added, "When my colleagues ask me about my income, instinctively, I say it's slightly higher than average. (But) to my friends, I don't have to lie about that. I rely on them a lot." Bomi then asked again, "Have you ever fought with your friends?" 

Key replied, "Of course I have, but I haven't fought with them since my late 20s." Then, Bomi revealed that lately she has been fond of making coffee and she would like Key to come over if he set up a coffee shop. Then Key replied, "But I really like to criticize my friend's business, is that okay for you?" He added, "Because my friend also opened a business."

The idol explained, "My friend opened a wine bar once. You know trendy bars are way too expensive? Even the pasta costs 28k won (~Rp. 327k) and they don't wash their napkins (because they use paper napkins). I can't believe it." they use paper napkins in those very expensive bars." What do you think of SHINee's Key's friendship dynamic ?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post