Launching koreaboo, on February 18, Lee Seung Gi took to Instagram to express his gratitude to fans using four different languages. The public suspects that this message is Lee Seung Gi's response to the public's disapproval of his marriage to Lee Da In. In the message, Lee Seung Gi wrote, "My dear Airen, my precious fans who have always supported me in good times and bad. 

I want to convey my deepest respect and love to you. I was able to come this far thanks to your unconditional love and support." ." Emphasizing all the love and support she has received so far, she continued, "I will try my best to protect and return all the love you have shown me. Thank you for always being by my side, Airen. 

I will never forget it. " Although the actor of "The Law Cafe" only conveyed his heart to fans, the public responded negatively to the message like, "Now that the general public is against him, he is depending on his fans." "So he basically said his 'real' fans would support his marriage." 

Since the actor announced his marriage to Lee Da In on February 7, indeed many people have expressed their disapproval of Lee Seung Gi's big decision because of the controversy that once hit Lee Da In's family. Several years ago, Lee Da In's stepfather was found to have been jailed for a stock manipulation case that caused the downfall of many shareholder families and bankrupted several people. 

Through this case, public sentiment towards Lee Da In's family was created. As a result, long before the announcement of their marriage, many people disapproved of Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In's relationship from the start because they did not want Lee Da In's family background to spoil the image of the famous Lee Seung Gi who is far from controversy.

Now, although colleagues and some fans of the "Peak Time" MC have expressed their support for the marriage, the public still seems to be unwilling to open their hearts to Lee Seung Gi's future wife and family. What do you think of Lee Seung Gi's message and the response he got? Write your comments below, OK!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post