aespa's Ningning recently sat down with Vogue China magazine, and was featured in a content where she showed off the items she was carrying in a bag. Quoting from Allkpop on Thursday March 16, 2023, on this occasion, Ningning showed fans all her luggage from the Givenchy brand big bag. 

Starting from mints, various types of perfumes, AirPods, cellphones, and much more. Specifically, Ningning admits that she always carries eye drops in her bag because of her poor eyesight. The aespa vocalist said, "I brought eye drops because my eyesight was not good. I had surgery when I was little, that's why my right eye couldn't see well," said Ningning. 

The singer of the song 'Black Mamba' continued, "This is a secret. So, I always carry eye drops with me to make sure my eyes don't dry out." The fans were of course surprised by Ningning's confession. The fact that the idol can't see well through his right eye, of course worries fans. 

" Wow, I just found out. He can't see clearly in his right eye. He must have practiced a lot because of that ," said one fan. " I really don't know about this. He has to take good care of his eye health. Because he can't see on one side of the eye can affect the other eye ," added another fan.

" He is truly amazing, he doesn't even give up on achieving his dreams even though he has limitations ," said another fan. " He must be in a lot of trouble because he can't see well. I hope he's okay ," wrote another fan. " I hope his eyesight is fine. He must have had a lot of trouble when he appeared with a flaw like that. Ningning is really great ," added another fan.

And there are many more comments from fans who are concerned about the health condition of Ningning's eyes. Not forgetting that they also give encouragement to the idol so that he can continue to carry out his activities smoothly. Meanwhile, aespa is confirmed to be making a comeback soon in May 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post