BLACKPINK's Jennie reportedly had an accident on the sidelines of her busy rehearsals for the 'BORN PINK' concert. Luckily, Jennie only had a small wound on her face and it wasn't too serious. Quoting from Naver on Friday March 3, 2023, this news was directly conveyed by BLACKPINK's Jennie personally via the Weverse fan page. 

Jennie shared, "It's nothing, BLINK. I deliberately said this directly to you so that you wouldn't be too surprised when you saw it." The singer of the song 'Solo' also said that he took care of his health during a short vacation, but he could not avoid accidents during practice.  "I took good care of my health during the short vacation I had. I ate well, and also slept well. 

However, I fell while I was doing practice, and I got scars on my face," explained Jennie. Jennie also said that she wanted to recover quickly so that fans would not worry. The idol who was born in 1996 also assured fans that he was fine. "I want the wound to heal quickly so I don't worry about you. However, I'm in the recovery phase. I'll be using plaster on my face for a while," explained Jennie. 

Jennie did hard training to show the best appearance to fans through the 'BORN PINK' world tour series of concerts. He also apologized for being a little careless. "I have to show my best appearance for you, but I apologize for this," concluded Jennie. Hearing this news, fans were also worried about the state of Jennie's face. 

They hoped that the wounds on the idol's face would heal quickly and leave no scars. Not forgetting they also flooded Jennie with messages of encouragement. Meanwhile, Jennie and BLACKPINK are currently continuing a series of 'BORN PINK' world tour concerts in a number of countries in Asia. This is the biggest K-Pop girl group concert ever, with a target audience of 1.5 million fans. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post