Fantagio surprisingly announced the news of Rocky's departure from management. Rocky also decided not to continue his career with ASTRO. In a statement released officially, Fantagio said Rocky's decision to leave management and the group was taken after a long discussion. 

The management also expressed their gratitude to Rocky, who has been working with ASTRO for more than seven years. "After having a pang discussion with Rocky, who has been part of ASTRO for seven years, it was decided that Rocky would not continue activities as part of ASTRO members and would not renew his contract with Fantagio," management said.

"We want to thank Rocky who always tries hard to do his best as an ASTRO member. In the future, we will continue to provide support for him," he continued. Going forward, ASTRO will continue promoting as a five-member group with Jinjin, Cha Eun Woo, Moonbin, Sanha, and MJ who are currently serving in the military. 

They will continue to focus on promoting as a group, solo, and as sub-units. Shortly after the news became a conversation, Rocky also released a personal statement. He uploaded a handwritten letter addressed to fans. "I want to apologize for not bringing good news. 

But I'm sure AROHA should hear it directly from me, so I'm writing this message. I'm leaving Fantagio after 14 years. I also don't continue my position as an ASTRO member," Rocky opened . "The time I spent as ASTRO's Rocky member is very precious to me. 

I sincerely want to thank all the members and AROHA who have been my pillars of support over the years. Only with your love and enthusiasm can I continue to grow and learn. Wherever I am, I promise I will always remember the memories I made with ASTRO and AROHA."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post