BLACKPINK's Jennie suffered a facial injury before a concert in Malaysia. Recently, BLACKPINK's personnel apologized to fans who would see his face with plaster. On Friday March 3, 2023, BLACKPINK's Lisa and Jennie were seen at the Seoul Gimpo Business Aviation Center. 

According to BORN PINK's world tour schedule, the two of them flew to Malaysia to hold a concert. But before arriving in Kuala Lumpur, BLACKPINK's Jennie informed fans that she had just suffered an injury that left her face scarred. A number of fans also expressed concern after reading his message on Weverse.

This happened when BLACKPINK's Jennie was exercising in the middle of her vacation. Before returning to start the BORN PINK world concert tour. EXO's Kai  ex-girlfriend admitted that she didn't want to surprise fans with her plastered face. Because of that, BLACKPINK's Jennie told how she was injured.

"I'm just telling you in advance so you won't be surprised. While resting, I take care of my health and eat well, and sleep well, but while exercising, my foot tripped and fell, which resulted in a slight injury to my face." "I want to heal so BLINKs won't worry, but the wound is still healing, so I have to put a plaster on my face for a while. Please understand my appearance "

"I know I have to show a good show to everyone, so I'm sorry that I will look like this. I will get well soon so don't worry and see you," said BLACKPINK's Jennie. Furthermore, Jennie explained that her facial injury had prevented her from uploading photos recently. He's also going to be uploading lots of pics using plaster now.

"Since the news got out, I'm going to take a lot of pictures with my face in plaster." "That's why lately I don't have time to take photos and I get treatment every day. I'm sorry BLINK," said BLACKPINK's Jennie , apologizing to fans. Before flying to Kuala Lumpur, BLACKPINK's Jennie kept her promise by sharing mirror selfies via Instagram Story.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post