On Friday March 17, 2023, Cosmopolitan Korea released their exclusive interview with actor Lee Do Hyun . Although in the interview Lee Do Hyun shared many behind-the-scenes facts about the popular drama "The Glory", he also did not forget to share about his latest drama, "The Good Bad Mother." Previously, Cosmpolitan asked what acting means to Lee Do Hyun. 

The "18 Again" actor also admitted that acting was like a chore for him, "I think it's homework that I have to carry around all my life. It's homework, but it can be as fun as solving puzzles." He then shared about the realization he recently had while acting, "Recently, I worked with a great senior in a movie (Pamyo). However, I feel that 'acting doesn't get easier or simpler just because you have experience many years.

'" Apart from that, he also shared about his emotional scene with Ran Mi Ran who played his mother while filming in the drama "The Good Bad Mother," Lee Do Hyun said, "During filming, there was an emotional scene with Ra Mi Ran, which I wanted to express. with tears but not crying." He added, "However, when my eyes and my mother's (Ra Mi Ran) eyes met, my tears came out. 

At that time, she said, 'You can't cry! You have to know how to control tears.' But it (still) didn't go well, I kept crying every time I did a new shoot." The actor also made the event a lesson for him. He even wrote a memo as a reminder to control himself. Then, he shared, "For my next work, I have more desire to control my emotions step by step." Finally, the actor shared his hopes for the future, "In 10 years, I will be 39 years old.

" He added, "I want to become an actor with no age limit who can play old roles like Park Hae Il while taking on roles that are younger than his actual age like senior Jo Jung Suk." Meanwhile, "The Good Bad Mother" is a drama that tells the story of a middle-aged mother who has to return to take care of her child who behaves like a child because of amnesia after experiencing an incident. This drama will premiere on JTBC television station on April 26.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post