Recently MONSTA X's Minhyuk personally announced to fans that he would soon be enlisting in the military in April 2023. This was conveyed by Minhyuk in the form of a handwritten letter which was distributed via the group's fan cafe on Monday March 13, 2023. 

"Hello, this is Minhyuk! I think MONBEBE (MONSTA X fan club) who came to this post must have felt sad after seeing the words 'this is Minhyuk' so I feel sorry," Minhyuk said at the start as quoted by Soompi. Furthermore, the MONSTA X member then announced the date of his mandatory military service. 

Minhyuk plans to leave on Tuesday, April 4, 2023. "On April 4, 2023 for my national duties, I won't be able to see you all very often for a very short time,"  said the idol. Not only that, he also shared his feelings about having to undergo a temporary separation from his fans.

"I'm the one who has to come to the fan cafe and write posts, promote, upload photos, let you know when I'm done exercising, do bubble live (broadcasts), and do all the things that MONBEBE likes, but temporarily not being able to do all of that is a thing that hurts my heart the most. Besides, I plan to leave with a happy heart!” he continued.

During the military service, Minhyuk will try to be a better person than before. In addition, he also asked fans not to be too sad. "I will take advantage of this coming time as a time to make myself stronger and become a cooler Minhyuk. I'm so excited to welcome MONBEBE's even greater love haha,"  said the MONSTA X member .

"Also, I'm not going anywhere far so don't be too sad. I think MONBEBE will be very sad but I hope not!" he said back. Not to forget, Minhyuk also thanked the MONBEBEs who have faithfully supported and given him lots of love. "Thank you for always giving so much love to me, who is just an ordinary person. 

I don't think I can pay it well no matter what I do, so I'm sorry too," said Minhyuk. "When we can't see each other, I will be healthy physically and mentally and come back after being a cool person,"  he added. At the end, Minhyuk expressed his love and gratitude to MONBEBEs, and promised to return soon.

"MONBEBE, I love you very much, thank you, and let's meet next year with a smile! I 'll be back soon!!" he concluded. The upcoming departure also makes Minhyuk the second MONSTA X member to carry out the military service after Shownu. Shownu himself has been serving in the military since July 2021. He will soon complete his military service in April 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post