On Monday, March 13, 2023, MONSTA X's Minhyuk delivered news about his military service to fans through his official fan cafe. He revealed in a letter dedicated to fans, “Starting April 4th, I won't be able to see you all often for a while, as I will be away on state duty. 

I'm here to write you a message, browse through new posts and share photos, to let you all know that I've finished sports, live bubbles and all things Monbebes love. But I can't do that for a while, it hurts me the most. 

Besides, I intend to leave with a happy heart.” Minhyuk continued, “I've actually been looking forward to using the time that is in front of me as a time to make myself stronger and come back to be a better person in order to receive more love from Monbebes. 

And it's not like I'm going anywhere very far either, so please don't be too sad.” Finally, Minhyuk stated, “While away, I will make sure to build myself stronger both inside and outside and come back as a better person. 

Monbebe, I love you so much, thank you, and see you with a big smile next year. I will be right back." Minhyuk will be the second member of MONSTA X to start his mandatory military service after Shownu who enlisted in July 2021.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post