MONSTA X's Minhyuk has personally announced his military enlistment date. On March 13, via the group's fan cafe, he shared a handwritten letter informing fans that he will be enlisting in April 2023. In his letter, Minhyuk wrote, "I feel that our Monbebe (MONSTA X fans) who came to this post already feel sad after seeing the words 'this is Minhyuk' so I feel guilty."

“On April 4th, due to state duties, I won't be able to see you all often for a very short time.” “I have to come to the fan cafe and write posts, promote, upload photos, let you know when I finish exercising, do bubble broadcasts, and do all the things that Monbebe often likes, but not being able to do those things for a moment is the most painful thing my heart Besides, I plan to leave with a happy heart!”

Minhyuk continued, “I will use this upcoming period as a time to make myself stronger and become a cooler Minhyuk. I'm already happy to receive even more Monbebe love haha.” “I'm not going anywhere far either so don't be too sad. I think Monbebe will be very sad but I hope you don't!” “Thank you for always giving so much love to me, an ordinary person. I feel like I can't repay properly no matter what I do, so I'm sorry too.”

“For the time we can't see each other, I will be healthy in mind and body and come back after being a cool person. Monbebe, I love you guys so much, thank you, and let's meet next year with a smile! I will be right back!!" Minhyuk is the second MONSTA X member to enlist after Shownu, who will be completing his military service next month.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post