Recently WayV's Kun caused an uproar among fans because of his appearance in a wheelchair when he arrived at Incheon airport, South Korea March 20, 2023. Through a recording uploaded by the account  @KVNnyl0vE  on Twitter, Kun can be seen sitting in a wheelchair being pushed by someone. 

The owner of the video also admitted that he had asked the person in question if he was sick, and Kun answered with a nod. After some time from the excitement that occurred, through  the Bubble chat platform ,  the leader  of the WayV group appeared to provide clarification to the  'Wayzenni',  greetings for their fans.

"I got off the stage and only felt pain shortly after getting off the stage. So I try to avoid walking too much. I'm fine. I'll go to the hospital to be checked as soon as possible. Don't worry, I'll rest well,"  wrote Kun through the liaison application between the fan and the idol. "We arrived safely, are you all surprised? 

Actually, it was because I accidentally sprained my leg while dancing Bad Alive on stage. It only hurt as soon as I got off the stage. I wanted to recover quickly, so I decided to use a wheelchair to avoid moving too much," said  the idol  from China explained. Not wanting  fans  to worry, he made sure he would return soon in a healthy condition. 

"It's not a big problem, I will go to the hospital as soon as possible, so don't worry too much! Rest properly and see you again in good condition," continued the owner of Qian Kun's real name. The circulation of this news suddenly made fans pray for Kun's recovery. The phrase 'Get Well Soon Kun Ge' also managed to become  a trending topic on Twitter.

As is well known, WayV has just held a fan  meeting in Bangkok, Thailand last weekend March 18, 2023. The five WayV members, Ten, Kun, Yangyang, and Xiaojun were seen present greeting the Thai 'Wayzenni' . While Winwin could not attend because he had a personal schedule. Get well soon Kun!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post